How is the year of increasing the diversity of ranks and jobs at all levels?
LeanIn.Org and McKinsey & Company 2022 report state. Women in leadership positions have the highest rates of job switching.
- The number of women in leadership roles has increased significantly but at the expense of burnout and underappreciation
- They require more productive jobs, but organizations are unable to meet the demand
- Furthermore, their judgment is questioned or mistaken for inexperienced
- Women employees are looking forward to more support and recognition in the coming year
- They would prefer a work arrangement where they can choose whether remote or on-site
- Job roles that have less burnout
- Managers working towards creating balance, giving credit for work, providing helpful feedback, and supporting employee well-being
Companies should make meaningful and sustainable progress toward gender equality concentrating on promoting more women to positions of leadership and retaining the women leaders they already have.
As we move into a new year, encourage more women to take up leadership positions.
Curated by Shivani Bhatnagar
Sources: Leanin, McKinsey & Company