Administrative Assistant @Learning Centre
Open to Singaporeans, PR, Dependent Pass holders or LTVP holders
Self motivated, committed individual to perform the role of an admin cum curriculum development/tutor role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle Student Registrations
- Prepare invoices
- Follow up on payments, and issue receipts
- Communicate with tutors and parents/students
- Set up trial lessons for new sign-ups when needed
- Maintain and update Centre’s Class Schedule and mark attendance
- Handle walk-in and answer phone and general sales enquiry and customer service
- Day-to-day printing, scanning and filing of receipts, registration forms, etc.
- Help in creating new curriculum as per specifications and requirements
- Familiar with usage of Microsoft Words, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, and Photoshop
- Responsible and patient
- Able to work independently and at the same time as part of a team
About The Organisation
HighQ is an established learning centre based in Novena. The centre runs both academic as well as non-academic programs and lessons are conducted at the centre as well as online.